Monday, October 23, 2006

TV on DVD

I think this will be the death of me. The first time I tried TV on DVD it was with 24. I watched the first two seasons within about two weeks - that's a whole lot of TV on DVD. Then I got bored with 24, and I switched to Lost, which I absolutely fell in love with. I've been renting them all (I'm on a special deal with Hollywod Video where I get to rent lots of movies for $15/month). So tonight I have the last DVD of season 2 of Lost, and honestly I'm pretty depressed about it. I don't get TV in my apartment so any and all TV watching I do is via DVD. So I'm sad because I know that after these last four episodes, it's gonna be like a year before I get to see season three.
I'm also watching Prison Break right now on DVD, which is not as good as Lost, but still enjoyable. I feel kind of guilty when I think of how much of my life I seem so willing to give to watching these DVD's, when I should probably be doing something more important...

1 comment:

the-unintentional-blogger said...

I haven't seen any episodes yet because I don't get cable, but if your looking for a show to rent, I hear that the new Battlestar Galactica is one of the best shows on TV. It sounds right up your "Sci-fi" alley. You should rent it and let me know if I should rent it. You can be my video rental reviewer! Think of it as an example of serving others!